An experienced and skilled International Relocation Consultant will serve as the main point of contact for assignees that are relocating internationally.
The International Relocation Consultant will manage and coordinate the international relocation process from start to finish for corporate clients and their assignees.
The International Relocation Consultant role may also be titled International Relocation Manager. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
International Relocation Consultant Duties:
The International Relocation Consultant will manage the international relocation process for an assigned caseload, whilst ensuring exceptional customer service is provided at all times.
- Serve as the main point of contact for assignees throughout the relocation process
- Carry out pre-assignment policy briefing calls with assignees
- Provide on-going advice and support assignees
- Coordinate a range of international relocation services including; local orientation, temporary housing,
- Develop, maintain and build working relationships with transferring employees and the HR department
- Manage a caseload of assignees
Key skills and qualifications of an International Relocation Consultant:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- 2+ years of experience working in the International Relocation or Global Mobility industry preferably for a relocation management company (RMC)
- Strong cultural awareness
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree holder or relevant qualifications
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) or Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certifications preferred
Is an International Relocation Consultant in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.