An experienced International Relocation Manager will manage and coordinate a range of international relocation services, ensuring a seamless delivery of those services is provided to clients.
If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please click here to view the full job description.
International Relocation Manager Duties:
An International Relocation Manager will oversee the full relocation process, ensuring a quick and timely response to all client enquires. Other responsibilities include;
- Managing the entire relocation process from start to finish
- Coordinating various relocation & destination services including; home search, school search, local orientation, settling-in & departure services, temporary accommodation, visa & immigration services, policy counselling and household goods moving.
- Serve as the main point of contact for assignees and their families, updating them throughout the relocation as well as handling any escalations that arise
- Develop successful relationships, both internally and externally using your international relocation and global mobility knowledge
- Ensure that a consistent service is delivered by following international relocation processes
- Liaise with clients and their expatriate employees
Key skills and qualifications of an International Relocation Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- 3-5 years of destination & relocation services industry experience
- Strong client & assignee liaison experience is preferred
- Experience managing a high caseload of assignees would be beneficial
- An energetic, customer driven individual who thrives off hard work
- Solid organisational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and clear attention to detail
- An analytical mind, with strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- A university degree or equivalent qualifications is preferred
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) or Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certifications preferred
Is an International Relocation Manager position in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.