A Relocation Coordinator will support their team to consult, coordinate and administer all components of the domestic and international relocation for clients. The Relocation Coordinator will assist with the coordination of relocation services such as; home finding, school search, local orientation and temporary accommodation etc.
Relocation Coordinator Duties:
The role of a Relocation Coordinator will assist with the coordination of relocation services such as; home finding, school search, local orientation, tenancy negotiation and temporary accommodation etc.
As well as this the Relocation Coordinator will also;
- Support the management team in all activities, including those that are performed by third party suppliers in relation to the relocation.
- Develop, maintain and build a working relationship with assignees, acting as a first point of contact for their enquires.
- Carry out pre assignment briefing calls with assignees
- Provide continuous advice and support to both clients and assignee
- Manage assignee expectations in regard to the housing market and the relocation process
- Negotiate the tenancy agreement on behalf of the assignee
- Prepare weekly status reports and other reports as required
- Evaluate operational efficiency and recommend process improvements where necessary
- Coordinate/manage suppliers, including check in/out inventory clerk and landlord’s agents
- Research and review the availability of places in suitable schools
- Manage and coordinate the shipment of household goods
- Review and approve supplier invoices
- Communicate any service failures to the Team Leader/Manager
- Provide appropriate and timely responses to client enquiries, complaints and concerns.
Key skills of a Relocation Coordinator:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Knowledge of Relocation/Destination services is preferred however not essential
- Experience working within the local property market, property management, or estate agency is preferred
- A strong understanding of local property market is essential
- Fluent English required, additional language skills a bonus
- Must have extensive customer service skills
- An empathic communicator, who is able to see things from another point of view
- The ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Degree holder preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Is a Relocation Coordinator position in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.