A skilled and experienced UK Immigration Manager will oversee the team delivering Business UK Immigration services to a variety of clients. They will act as the first point of contact for any escalations that may arise.
critical focus on quality and constantly monitor processes to ensure quality standards are being achieved.
If excelling in this role, the Immigration Manager may have the opportunity to further progress into an Immigration Director role. If the above sounds like a career path of interest, please view the full job description.
Immigration Manager Duties:
The role of a UK Immigration Manager is to provide operational direction and to support to the team in the provision of delivering UK Immigration services to the firm’s clients.
As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Managing a team of UK Immigration Consultants and Administrators to ensure a high quality of service is delivered to clients at all times.
- Deliver a high volume of UK Immigration cases a variety of applications under the Points based System (PBS) with a focus on Tier 2 applications to the firm’s corporate clients.
- Achieve consistently high satisfaction ratings from both corporate clients and transferees.
- Handle complex UK immigration cases when required.
- Proactively look for areas of development across the immigration team, providing on-going training and conducting reviews.
- Ensuring internal and external systems are constantly updated.
- Add value to the other divisions through the offering of expert advice in all matters related to UK immigration.
- Manage UK immigration audits of all legal requirements and local practices, including implementation of process improvements to meet necessary standards.
- Work with other offices within the region to devise regular corporate client bulletins, summarising changes in process or legislation in regards to corporate immigration.
Key skills and qualifications of an Immigration Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- A minimum of 6 years of corporate immigration experience.
- Staff management experience, leading a team of immigration Consultants.
- Extensive experience Tier 2 applications and the wider PBS system.
- Previous experience working in a complex matrix environment.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently is an essential skill for this role.
- The ability to take accountability and responsibility for all actions is an essential requirement for this role.
- The ability to work effectively whilst under pressure is crucial for this role.
- Clear attention to detail must be demonstrated at all times.
- The ability to communicate both internally and externally, and to present information in a clear and concise way is essential for this role.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills are essential, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
Is an Immigration Manager role in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.