Alchemy has an amazing opportunity for an experienced reward and compensation professional to join one of the largest professional services firms in the world in London as a Senior Reward Consultant.
Their team provides consultancy services to a range of UK & International companies which include: designing and implementing a total reward strategy, pay equity, job architectures and creating sales compensation strategies.
- Participate and manage reward design/strategy initiatives.
- Gather information, analyse the findings, and provide insights and suggestions to meet the needs of the client's reward design and strategy.
- Look for new business prospects for reward design/strategy or data initiatives.
- Recognise and understand client requirements, such as business and compensation plans, the challenges of data collection and management, data subtleties and cautions, and best practises.
- Offer and analyse market data patterns and competitive trends, including implications for client pay plans and HR plans.
- Coordinate with colleagues locally, regionally, and globally to manage client relationships.
- Manage daily activities and project tasks related to either the whole project or a specific component of the project.
- Assist coworkers in developing, using, and expanding the reward consulting business and have a solid understanding of how the work may be applied to other divisions of the company.
- Supervise and direct any data analysts or junior reward consultants who are working on the project.
- Identify ways to develop, improve, or standardise the company’s services in accordance with market-wide changes in regulation and reward practises.
- Work experience in consulting or a compensation/benefits role.
- Knowledge of client relationship management.
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities.
- Data reporting and analysis experience.
- Understanding of the procedures and techniques used in project management.
- Proficiency in creating and delivering reports to various audiences in a clear and concise manner (including analysts, non-HR managers and executives).