A leading name within the hospitality sector is seeking an experienced Sales Manager join their expanding team based in Vienna.
The successful Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining a range of client relationships with customers, while regularly seeking new business development opportunities in line with company and individual KPI’s.
- Actively seeking out new sales and business development opportunities for accounts to support business targets
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients by cross selling other services and maintaining a good commercial awareness of the industry to pre-empt client needs
- Carrying out and attending regular client reviews, industry events and business negotiations to support business development and sales efforts
- Managing target accounts by creating Business Development action plans
- Accurately recording all sales activities onto the company database to support business and sales analytics
- Participating in the training and development of new sales staff in order to support and fully equip the team to reach KPI’s and sales targets
- Ensuring compliance with sales and price policies, ensuring competitiveness and accuracy
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a sales environment
- Previous experience within hospitality sector
- Excellent commercial awareness and business acumen
- Experience developing of large accounts