A leading hospitality provider is looking to hire a Revenue Manager - Hospitality to work remotely.
The Revenue Manager – Hospitality will be responsible for increasing revenue across an assigned portfolio of apartment buildings.
- Review apartment / room pricing in respect of competitors, demand and key events across the UK
- Design and implement action plans to drive revenue and increase performance
- Work closely with the senior management team
- Execute revenue management and strategy projects
- Forecast revenue performance
- Develop pricing strategy for each market and building
- Analyze booking patterns and market trends
- Conduct sales strategy analysis and refine as required to increase market share for all properties
- Over 3 years Revenue Management experience ideally gained within the Property, Real Estate or Hospitality industries
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven track record increasing revenue for hotels / apartments
- In depth knowledge of revenue management and pricing
- Bachelor degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred