A fast developing Global Relocation provider is looking to hire a Relocation Business Development Manager to further growing the company’s presence in the Netherlands.
The role can be based anywhere in the Netherlands.
Building further on the company's great reputation, the Corporate Relocation Business Development Manager will develop sales of International Relocation Services across the Netherlands.
This position will be suit a driven individual who is looking to join a company where they can truly make a difference. The is fantastic scope for growth and progression as the company continues to expand and progress.
Responsibilities of the Relocation Sales Developer include:
- Identify and cultivate new business leads to expand the client base.
- Act as subject matter expert and adopt a solutions base sales approach to clients regarding the relocation needs.
- Act as a brand ambassador, to promote and further grow the brands recognition.
- Share Relocation market knowledge, experience and ideas with key stakeholders.
- Create timely and appropriate sales presentations for client meetings and deliver winning pitches.
- Market the company’s Relocation services to potential and current customers working closely with internal specialists to ensure subject matter expertise.
- Increase market share for existing clients, upselling new services and grow existing accounts.
- Achieve sales targets and create new revenue.
- Communicate updated business information effectively with colleagues.
- Deliver client account activity, sales pipeline and business update reports.
- Collaborate with the Sales Director to develop the company’s sales strategy.
- Representing the brand an industry events such as meetings, roundtables, conferences, awards etc.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of Sales and Business Development experience in the Relocation, Global Mobility, Moving, or related industry sector.
- Passion to join a brand where your voice will be heard and where you can make a difference.
- Excellent communication and client presentation skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks.
- Proficiency with Excel, Outlook, and other IT systems.