Reporting into the Director of Quality, this role will oversee the inspection of Repair Station quality.
- Conduct a final examination of subcontracted units
- Executes Return-to-Service duties for units under contract
- Address and fix problems with quality
- Conduct internal audits in line with the internal audit programme.
- As needed, conduct external audits of contracts
- Helping warehouse professionals verify customer and vendor paperwork after receiving components
- Whenever necessary, liaison between the component repair crew and the quality department.
- Take part in the ongoing maintenance of the Quality Management System document for contractual units.
- Maintain business records in accordance with the requirements of the quality and export compliance systems, as directed by the DOQ.
- Any additional obligations the Director of Quality assigns.
- 3-5 years of relevant Inspection and/or quality experience.
- Experience in Aviation Maintenance or Repair Station operations is advantageous.
- Prior Military or Defense experience is desirable but not essential.