As a Neoxam datahub developer, you will be in charge of different topics surrounding the Neoxam datahub software, you will be in contact with business to collect the requirements then work on the solution development.
This will require to work closely with the different IT teams to coordinate the work about the development/deployment lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Build connectors in the Neoxam datahub software.
- Support the Neoxam datahub users.
- Work on the different maintenance tasks like the server migrations or the version upgrades.
- Be in contact with the data providers.
- Strong knowledge in some programming language like VBA, Java, C++, Python.
- Solid knowledge of SQL.
- An experience on Neoxam datahub is a very big advantage but not mandatory.
- You are familiar with Linux servers.
- You have some notions of the main financial instruments.
- You are fluent in English and perfectly capable of evolving in an English-speaking environment.
- You are familiar with market data acquisition. Knowledge about Reuters and BBG pipelines is a big advantage.
Education & Experience:
- Degree : Master or Engineering in IT.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with IT projects in the banking / financial industry.