This is a fantastic opportunity to expand on your current sales skills with a reputable industry leader. The role will be based in Virginia.
Responsibilities of the International Relocation Sales Representative:
- Providing estimates for a variety of moving services offered by the business, carrying out quick and precise surveys for potential moving clients.
- Frequently look for networking opportunities with others in the moving industry in order to promote the business.
- Keeping in touch with prospective clients in an effort to convert requests for quotes and orders into sales.
- Giving quotes for moving services in accordance with the company's pricing policies to both new and existing clients.
- Serving as the client's point of contact to support their moving and relocation needs, swiftly responding to inquiries and grievances regarding the moving and relocation process.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
Requirements of the International Sales Representative:
- The ability to speak and write German fluently.
- Solid knowledge of International Moves.
- Previous sales experience in the moving and relocation industry.
- Effective business and sales abilities.
- Self-assured while engaging with potential customers and converting requests for quotes and sales.
- The capability to respond as needed to Agent requirements.
- A dedicated and motivated salesperson.
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch with Alchemy today.