- Arranging corporate moves from all around the world, especially during peak times.
- Coordinating imports and exports.
- Interacting with a variety of people both domestically and abroad.
- Taking on a client-facing role, serving as a point of contact for international clients, and moving partners and personnel.
- Ensuring that the appropriate information is shared with all relevant parties in order to deliver great customer service.
- Able to thoroughly understand every step of a manoeuvre while planning it from start to finish.
- International Moving experience as a coordinator is necessary, ideally 2 to 3 years in a related position.
- Organised, able to establish priorities and delegate activities as required.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Intelligent in terms of technology and familiar with Microsoft Office.
If this is of interest to you please reach out to Alchemy today!