This ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual who is keen to join a business HR department who is eager to learn and continue to develop.
- Responsible for managing and supporting HR Administration, Recruitment, Payroll, Benefits, General Business Coordination, Travel Management and more.
- You will be responsible for support HR operations for Germany and Switzerland.
- Act as the first line of support for all HR queries.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new employees, including orientation and paperwork processing.
- Manage employee data and update HR information systems accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update employee files, ensuring that all documents are organized and up to date.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Assist with the administration of benefits and other HR programs.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process, including sourcing candidates and scheduling interviews, creating job descriptions and posting the role.
- Collaborate with the HR team on various projects, such as employee engagement initiatives and employee surveys, Handling travel arrangement, Xmas parties and employee gifts.
- Inputting HR information into the payroll systems on a monthly basis (e.g.) . joiners, leavers, bonus payments, salary changes and overtime.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR or a related field.
- Office Management Skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR information systems.
- Fluent in German and English.