This role will oversee the Human Resources (HR) department, including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Partner with the leadership team to execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy, including recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits and research competitive base and incentive pay programs to attract and retain top talent.
- Develop learning and development programs that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations and review policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Stay updated on trends, best practices, and regulatory changes in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- 10 years of experience as an HR Manager or similar role in the U.S. logistics industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.