As a HR Advisor, you will assist Benelux companies in all areas pertaining to talent acquisition, employee engagement, and human resources, working closely with the MD and EU HR Team in order to guarantee that Benelux business run smoothly overall.
The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated, proactive individual who is eager to continue to develop.
- You will be responsible for support HR operations for Amsterdam and Belgium
- Managing HR matters from Recruitment to Payroll
- Working closely with the HR Director you will support the development of and actively implement and deliver the people agenda across a growing business.
- Data Administrator and key point of contact for the HRIS troubleshoot queries and train new starters.
- Maintaining ties with employees, attends to their questions and concerns.
- Support the recruitment process for local vacancies—CV screening, telephone interviewing and face to face competency-based interviews.
- Maintain the HR database and give regular updates on sick days and holiday to the senior management team.
- Coordinating and processing of monthly payroll & pension information using HR/payroll systems.
Skills and requirements:
- Previous HR experience essential
- Experience with HR matters, such as discipline, capability, complaints, and redundancies.
- Capable of precise work with superb attention to detail.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills to resolve conflicts, complaints, and personnel issues.
- Recognize the significance of confidentiality.
- You'll need to be tolerant, professional, polite, and personable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, ensuring excellent service.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential.
- A proactive mindset.
- Strong IT skills; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficient.