A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Global Mobility Consultant (In-house) to join a global corporation in New York City.
The Global Mobility Consultant will serve as a Global Mobility subject matter expert.
The main responsibility for this position is to provide ongoing Global Mobility support to the business' international assignee population.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with assignees regarding all areas of Global Mobility and Relocation
- End-to-end management of the Global Mobility and Relocation process for assignees
- Coordinate and manage all Global Mobility and Relocation services including destination services, immigration, and temporary accommodation
- Maintain strong relationships with assignees, acting as the main point of contact and ensuring assignees' satisfaction
- Vendor management and liaison with service providers including; immigration, relocation, and tax
- Working on ad-hoc projects to support the Global Mobility team as required
- Extensive experience working within Global Mobility ideally within a Corporate Client, Big 4 consulting, or RMC remit
- Highly knowledgeable of Global Mobility and Relocation practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to liaise with and influence key stakeholders
- Analytical, numerate and a quick learner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Degree or equivalent ideally in Human Resources or related discipline