We have a great opportunity for a Commercial Move Coordinator to join our client, a well-established moving and relocation company based in Chicago, IL.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the moving department and providing excellent support to all parties involved throughout the commercial moving and relocation process.
Commercial Move Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating commercial and some domestic household goods moves.
- Keep all colleagues and clients up to date during the entire moving and relocation process.
- Working with multinational clients, moving colleagues, and becoming a point of contact for them.
- Providing excellent customer service by ensuring all relevant parties are kept up to date with information required.
- Able to coordinate moves from start to finish with a thorough knowledge and understanding of moving and relocation.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
Commercial Move Coordinator experience required:
- Previous experience within the moving and relocation industry.
- Able to organise and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Proven time management skills.
- Technologically proficient and familiarity with MS office software.
- Personable, approachable, and able to communicate with people at all levels of authority.
Sounds like something you’d be interested in hearing more about? Then please do not hesitate to contact Alchemy today!