We are partnering with an Aerospace & Defense organisation who is seeking an Aircraft Technician to join their team based in Milwaukee, WI.
This position is responsible for maintaining and altering items the Repair Station is authorized to work on.
- Maintain and/or modify aircraft parts in compliance with component maintenance manuals, technical orders, or equivalents
- Verify that any tooling or test equipment that requires calibration is up to date and in good working order prior to use
- Enters data into the ERP system, which keeps track of work completed
- Enters orders into the ERP system for parts required for repair or overhaul
- Performs in-process inspections as approved on the Roster
- Verifies that consumables are not past their expiration date, if applicable
- Prior Military or Civilian experience is desired in maintenance working the class of parts the Repair Station processes on; e.g. Actuators, Brakes, Wheels, Valves, Electrical Parts, Electronic/Avionics, Landing Gear, Hydraulics, Mechanical, Pneumatics, and Fuel
- Associates degree in a technical area or an FAA Airframe or Airframe & Powerplant is desired
- Ability to use various, basic measurement and inspection equipment such as calipers, multimeters, dial gauges, and micrometers
- Initial Training as outlined in the Training Manual
- Annual/Recurrent Training as posted on the Training Log, S3RS-FM-100
- Pentagon Basics
- Export & ITAR compliance
- ESD Handling
- Human Factors
- Accomplishing work under EASA approval
- OJT Tracked on the Training Log regarding class of parts such as Actuators, Brakes, Wheels, Valves, Electrical Parts, Electronic/Avionics, Landing Gear, Hydraulics, Mechanical, Pneumatics, and Fuel.
This organisation will provide relocation support for experienced individuals